Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Discover, Mastercard, etc.), cash, personal checks, care credit, and scratch pay. We make every effort to make sure all fees are fair and reasonable. You are encouraged to discuss charges before services are performed and we would be happy to provide you with estimates for services.
Surgical Deposit Policy
The following policies have been designed to maintain an efficient surgery schedule and ensure the fair distribution of the doctor’s surgery time for all patients. We hope these policies do not cause any inconvenience and we appreciate your cooperation.
Routine surgeries performed by PPAC (spays, neuters, mass removals, etc.,) will require a $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your desired surgical date and is due at the time of reserving the date of your procedure. Surgeries performed by outside specialists (like orthopedic surgeries) or other more invasive surgeries, will require a $300 non-refundable deposit.
- This surgical deposit will be charged to your pet’s account and applied to the balance of the surgery on the day of your pet’s procedure.
- If you cancel or reschedule the surgical appointment within 48 hours, the deposit may be refunded or transferred to a different surgical date, or applied as a credit to your account.
- In the event of a less than 48 hour cancellation or “no call/no show,” your deposit will be forfeited.
- Surgeries may be rescheduled up to 2 times. If a 3rd reschedule is prompted, a new deposit is required and the original deposit it forfeited.
- Final payments for services must be received upon discharge of the patient.
To reserve a surgical date, you must call or schedule the appointment in person. We do not accept any online requests for surgical dates. We understand that unexpected situations may arise that are out of your control. Please contact us right away if you anticipate any schedule changes We can be reached at 218-631-5826 to further assist you.
Exotic Pet Deposit Policy
We do require a $75.00 deposit fee for exotic pet care. Exotic pets can often require altered treatment plans and longer exam times to accommodate their unique nature and condition. The fee is obtained to secure your exam time slot. See bulleted list above as same fee policy and cancellation policy does apply.