Small Animal Medicine refers to the treatment and diagnosis of smaller animals, such as dogs and cats but also many other species of animals.
Our staff is highly trained and experienced in how to care for small animals like dogs and cats, as well as exotic and pocket pets. Working with animals is our passion and we strive to provide the highest level of care possible for your pets.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we can care for your small animal, please contact us today.
- Annual physical examinations
- Preventative medicine and vaccinations
- Elective surgical procedures: spays and neuters, mass removals
- Dental cleanings and oral surgery
- In house laboratory and referral laboratory services
- Emergency medicine and surgery
- Referral Surgery in our Wadena clinic through our partnership with Dr. Calvin Kobluk
- Digital Radiology
- NEW! Diagnostic Ultrasonography (Full Abdominal scans, Echocardiograms planned for Winter 2020-2021)
- NEW! Cold Laser Therapy for injuries, wounds, chronic osteoarthritis and post-operative treatments
- Reproductive medicine and consultations
- End of life care and Euthanasia