Small Animal Medicine refers to the treatment and diagnosis of smaller animals, such as dogs and cats but also many other species of animals.
Our staff is highly trained and experienced in how to care for small animals like dogs and cats, as well as exotic and pocket pets. Working with animals is our passion and we strive to provide the highest level of care possible for your pets.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we can care for your small animal, please contact us today.
- Annual physical examinations
- Preventative medicine and vaccinations
- Elective surgical procedures: spays and neuters, mass removals
- Dental cleanings and oral surgery
- In house laboratory and referral laboratory services
- House calls for routine care or euthanasia
- Emergency medicine and surgery
- Advanced or referral surgery through partnership with Dr. Calvin Kobluk
- Reproductive medicine and consultations
- Imaging: Digital Radiology and Ultrasonography
- End of life care and Euthanasia